2012 NCVS: AmeriCorps Alums Pre-Conference
Sunday, June 17, 2012
2PM to 5PM
McCormick Place West
2301 S. Lake Shore Drive
Room W179 A
Chicago, Illinois 60616
AmeriCorps Alums, in partnership with the AmeriCorps Alums Chicago chapter and AmeriCorps networks in the Chicago area, is convening alumni of all AmeriCorps programs to share stories of service, network with Alums from Chicago and across the country, and determine how the national nonprofit network AmeriCorps Alums can best support continued engagement and life after AmeriCorps for all alumni.
This event is free and open to conference attendees and local Chicago-land alumni of all AmeriCorps programs.
The event also includes a reception, hosted by the Peace Corps, where AmeriCorps Alums and Returned Peace Corps Volunteers can connect and celebrate a shared commitment to service. The reception location is within walking distance from the conference center: Weather Mark Tavern 1503 South Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60605 (www.weathermarktavern.com).
If you are a conference attendee, please pre-register for the session (SID 3002) here.
To register for this event, you must follow the instructions below
- Go to the Conference website and click "Register Now”
- Enter your last name and email address. Then select "Pre-Conference Only" from the drop down menu.
- Continue with registration.
- When you come to the Itinerary Builder page, be sure to add the " AmeriCorps Alums Pre-Conference" (SID 3002) to your schedule that is taking place on Sunday, June 17 from 2-5 p.m.
- Then click "I am Done with My Sessions" and proceed to the payment page.
- There is NO cost to attend the "AmeriCorps Alums Pre-Conference.”
« Go to Upcoming Event List