AmeriCorps Alums Offers Exciting Opportunity
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Hands On Network’s1 Leadership Faculty, a national training, technical assistance, and consulting program, is seeking motivated and qualified AmeriCorps alums as participants. Interested Alums must complete an application and will receive a follow-up phone interview. Individuals selected to participate in the Leadership Faculty will be invited to participate in a "train the trainer" session to prepare them to serve as faculty members. Upon completion of the training, alumni will become part of the Hands On Network (HON) Leadership Faculty as instructors/trainers, and will be offered opportunities to meet local requests to provide training and technical assistance to national service programs. All expenses are covered for travel to the Train the Trainer. For each local training that you deliver as a Leadership Faculty member, compensation is provided and all expenses are covered. Interested parties should click here to apply and return completed applications to email@example.com.
What is the Leadership Faculty?
The Leadership Faculty concept embodies the following ideas:
- Celebrates practitioner Knowledge
- Leverages AmeriCorps Alums capacity
- In many cases, compensates chapters for work they are already doing
- Extends the reach of the AmeriCorps Alums network.
What will you do as members of the faculty?
Each faculty member’s skills, expertise, and talents will be utilized to achieve the following:
- Help build stronger national service programs across the nation
- Help achieve national volunteer leadership goals
- Improve capacity of our peers
- Promote AmeriCorps Alums to current AmeriCorps members, program staff, and Hands On Network affiliates
Who are your customers?
Alums representing the Leadership Faculty will focus on two audience bases:
What will this cost me?
All expenses are covered for travel to the Train the Trainer!
For each local training that you deliver as a Leadership Faculty member, all expenses are covered and compensation is provided!