AmeriCorps Alums is pleased to partner with BoardSource to advance Alums’ mission of supporting all alumni in becoming engaged citizens and civic leaders. BoardSource is a national nonprofit dedicated to advancing the public good by building exceptional nonprofit boards and inspiring board service. Through this partnership, AmeriCorps Alums members will be able to find board service opportunities and take advantage of a discount on the BoardSource Organizational Membership for the nonprofits where they work or volunteer.
For alums interested in learning more about board service or finding board service opportunities, visit the Board Source Board Recruitment Center. The recruitment center includes helpful information to determine if board service is right for you, ways to find an open board position, and more!
For alums already serving on a board or working or volunteering at a nonprofit with a board, BoardSource is offering a discount on the standard BoardSource Organizational Membership. Below, we outline details on the discount and benefits of the organizational membership as well as how to purchase a membership.
- The discount is a 15 percent savings over regular pricing for the standard organizational membership for single board organizations.
- A standard organizational membership includes:
1. Unlimited membership access for all employees and board members, which includes access to all 101- and 201-level webinars, as well as access to BoardSource’s online resource center and email-based “Ask a Question” service.
2. Complimentary assessments including the Board Self-Assessment, Assessment of the Chief Executive, or Diversity in Action Assessment.
- To purchase an organizational membership, contact Luke LaLiberte at BoardSource directly and let him know you're an AmeriCorps Alum. He can be reached at (202) 349-2556 or email@example.com.